45 lb. Olympic Barbell | SteelBody STB-75
Flex your way to bigger, stronger, and tougher arms with the Steelbody Olympic Weight Bar! Made from heavy-duty commercial-grade solid steel, this exercise bar ishighly durable and can withstand everyday use.
It is built to be extremely tough and precise. With a silver finish, this bar also makes a strong and sleek statement. The bar itself weighs 45 pounds and can be brought with you when you want a more personalized workout at another gym. In addition to building a muscular body, you can build toned arms with this weight bar,as well, whichyou can use to target biceps, triceps, and forearm muscles.
Enhance your body without leaving the comfort of your own home. It features precision thrust bearings in the bar sleeve that increase the weight-plate spin for a more defined workout.It makes the weightsspin smoothly, which reduces friction and wear from use. This gym equipment is designed with an ultra-precision machine-knurled grip that allows for an easy and solid hold all throughout your exercise.
This weight bar can hold up to 1,650 lbs., making it perfect for heavy-weightbodybuilding exercises. It is designed to meet IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) standards. This bar not only enhances arm muscles, but can also increase arm power and control.
Get fit and swole with optimum body gains right in the comfort of your own home when you have the Steelbody Olympic Weight Bar!
- Premium Quality Material – Made from heavy-duty commercial-grade solid steel for heavy-duty durability. This bar won’t warp or bend even with heavy weights!
- Tough Construction – This weight bar can hold up to 1,650 lbs. Perfect for bench presses, squats, deadlifts, and other Olympic weight exercises.
- Textured Grip – Features an ultra-precision machine-knurled grip.This allows for a solid hold on the bar even when it’s wet.
- Precision Thrust Bearings – The bar sleeve contains precise thrust bearings for smooth rotation. Improving the weight-plate spin for a defined workout routine.
- IWF Standard – Specially designed to meet IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) standards. Ideal for use in weightlifting competitions.